Stage a private event at the Lyon Biennale and deliver a standout PR operation that gives meaning to your corporate strategy.
Evening receptions, talks, business meetings, tours… Host your key clients, present a new product, or celebrate a piece of news – every shared moment becomes a unique experience!
Each event at the Biennale is customised to meet your requirements
- Large and small formats for 10-300 people, at La Sucrière or the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Guided tours of the exhibition venues when closed to the public
- Cocktails to satisfy your preferences
- Areas designed to your spec (talk, convention, DJ night, etc.)
- Signage/graphics to highlight your company
- Possible to fully book a cruiser for a river trip and exhibition tour
- A photographer or video artist to create a souvenir of your event
- Parking near the venues
- 2017 Biennale merchandising giveaways for your guests
Our partners take priority for evening events during the Biennale, and enjoy highly preferential terms.
In 2013, we arranged 40-plus events and hosted more than 8,000 people.
In 2015, be first to discover the private reception venue at La Sucrière – an original space amid the exhibition.
Acies, Allianz, Algoé, April, Augis, Barclays, Bouwfonds Marignan, Caisse d’Epargne, CIC Lyonnaise de Banque, CJD, Compagnie Nationale du Rhône, Deloitte Inextenso, Demathieu et Bard, Eagle, Egis, ENS, Eurex, Grand Lyon, Groupe Cardinal, Le Groupe La Poste, Région Rhône-Alpes, IAE, Icade, It Partner, JC Decaux, Point P, SNCF, Sogelink, Spie Batignolles, Sytral, Total, Toupargel, Vatel, Veolia, ZILLI…
La Sucrière total exhibition floorspace: 4,500 sq m (48,000 sq ft)
Area available for private cocktail events: 250 sq m (2,700 sq ft)
Capacity: up to 250 people
© Stéphane Rambaud